Updating

Well, nearly a month and a half out of school, and quite a bit is happening. Shortly before graduation, I was hired to do photos for two vegetarian restaurants. Their websites needed upgrading, and I shot most of their offerings, which means I was able to taste too! Oh, the perks sometimes! But, that aside, it was more importantly, a great learning experience. It taught me to work with those who aren't in the photo industry, what it's like to work on location with a time constraint, and it helped me to style and photograph under a bit of pressure. The job just wrapped up this past week, and the owners are very happy with the results, and so am I.
 With this job and experience under my belt, it gives me even more drive to do more! Let the marketing begin! In the meantime, I've switched to a new job ( a job that will give me a regular paycheck) and am planning some food shoots done here in my house. I want to keep honing my styling and technical skills while job hunting-now is not the time to rest on my laurels!
 Here are some images from my first real, paid photography job!





Comments

Popular Posts