It's been far too long...

For shame, it's been far too long since I've written about and showed some of what I've been up to photographically! It's never pleasant when life (and frigid weather) takes over and then, before you know it, you've lost track of how much time has passed. But, things are back to being normal and new work is being created-phew!
Speaking of new work, I had the opportunity to do some portrait work some months ago, and really enjoyed the process and experience so much, I've made a 'Portraits' page on my site. As much as I love food and Architecture photography, and hope to do that as my main line of work, I really wouldn't mind doing more portrait work either. It's equally rewarding, and though there's only a few, I want to do more! I'm also working on more digital art, and starting up my writing blog (I know, I know, another writing blog-aren't there enough?). All in all, I'm refreshed, excited, ready to work and share it with others. Note to self-don't let 'life' take over what you love. And now, here are those portraits I was telling about!




Comments

Popular Posts