In The City

Sorry for not posting these last two weeks, graduation prep is in full swing-editing, printing, Photoshopping etc. Phew! In the midst of all of this, I was able to go to NYC for a weekend workshop.  It had been a few years since I'd visited the city, but, it felt so good to be there for more than a few hours. That Saturday night I was able to get a few hours to myself to explore, and I've never felt more comfortable.
Being an Advertising major in my program, New York seems the most logical place for me to move to, and am currently researching jobs, housing etc. But.....I don't know how ready I am to leave Boston, or when I should leave. The time after graduation is a big question mark right now, which at turns exciting and scary. I know nothing will be handed to me, and I'll have to work harder than ever before, and I 'm prepared to, but, do I start small and stay in Boston, or do I really jump off the cliff and go to the city? I know where I want to be five years from now, but, I know I should think-where do I want to be 5, 6 months from now. Things will be figured out...must have faith!
There are so many images from that weekend, that I'm still editing, but, here are some from Times Square-a place I will never tire of visiting!


Comments

Popular Posts