What I've been up to

Hello!
I just noticed that I haven't really posted anything photographically in a year-gasp! Not great, but, this year has been a busy and moist of all, a turning point. I work for a small business, a small juice ba called Pressed Boston, and through the kindness of co workers putting the bug in the owners ear, have been doing the social media photography for them. It's been a great experience helping them build their brand and look, and its really inspired me to push, focus and gain confidence as a photographer. And, its given me the nudge to start referring and marketing myself as a food stylist too! More on that when they arrive, but, for now, I'll share with you some of my favorite images that I've done for work.
Thank you for reading and I'm sorry its been a while!




Comments

Popular Posts