You say Pumpkin Spice, I say Cranberry



When Fall approaches, we get in the mood for certain flavors-warmer, spicier, comforting. For the past couple of years, Pumpkin Spice has reigned supreme as the epitome of Autumn 'taste.' I won't deny anyone their craving, but for me, even when it starts to get cooler, I want to taste fruit, and this year, I've been wanting everything cranberry-soda (see previous post), scones, muffins, hard cider (yum!), you name it! The top photo is a concoction made by roommate, the 'Apple Cranberry Fizz." It's made with ginger ale, cranberry and apple juices-very refreshing! the second image is of my Cranberry Coconut Cornbread. Over the summer, I loved coconut, and still do, so I had the idea to combine them with cornbread. It was a success, but, it needed more cranberry. Thankfully, I have more mix! I'll let you know how it turns out!
What tastes like Fall to you?
Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts