Good Changes

When I started my blogs, I didn't know how things would work-would I be able to keep up two blogs? Should I have two? What should my focus be? These are things I've been thinking about for a while now and I've even sought advice on it too, and here's what I've decided. I'm not doing very well with the upkeep of two blogs, so, I will combine them into one. Photography and writing are both of equal importance to me, and both are what/who I am, they both have my heart. I think its important to be honest and share whats important to oneself as a blogger, and the rest will come organically, I hope, and it'll be a lot more enjoyable for me to have one blog. Keep it simple!(and fun)
One more thing I've decided to do with this blog, is to include a neat little feature I'm calling 'Local Edibles.' Another piece of the puzzle that is me, is my love of food, beverage and small local business, especially food purveyors. Boston and beyond has a plethora of local food producers, where one can get anything from pasta, popcorn, chocolate, sauces-you name it! We're spoiled here! I've had the good fortune of meeting quite a few of these producers (and even worked for one) and what they do is simply delicious, and I love supporting them and sharing what they do with the wider world. It will also be fun to photograph what I make with their products too! Small disclaimer: no one is sponsoring this, its just something fun I want to do-I just love food!
This decision has reinvigorated, refreshed and energized me and I'm excited to share photos, stories and poems with you all in one place. Thank you very much for reading!
Rachel
Happy Autumn!

Comments

Popular Posts